10.12.2012

Safe and healthy?

Where do you want to live? Is it the same everywhere? No of course not.
There are huge differences in the circumstances in different countries. Here I want to analyse the homicide rate and the CO2 emissions? Are they going together? Maybe not but it is interesting to see that countries that seems to be safe have other problems like in this case the high emissions.




I would not have thought that Canada has so much of CO2 emission. Although it has just a few homicides compared with Brazil or Colombia the air is not that good as in those countries. In this graphic China seems to be good place to be but will it also be like that in 10 years? The emissions have been increasing a lot within the last years and this trend will continue in the future.
Tell me what you think! I would be happy to get some comments and ideas of you!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello Lisa! When reading your blog this infographic caught my attention. I think the black background works great with the graphs you chose. It looks very professional. I also like that you did not write only the name of the different countries but chose to represent them by their flags. Grat work!

    AntwortenLöschen