12.12.2012

Are we eating too much meat?

Yeah, people love to eat meat but it really depends from which country they are coming. I found an interesting article in "The Guardian" and created a little graphic to it. It is about the meat consumption and the CO2 emission per person. Are they going together? In the graphic you can compare different countries and how both increased between the years of 1961 and 2001.


I would appreciate your comments and I am happy to answer them!

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is a very interesting topic! It is incredible how the meat consumption increased in the last 40 years! I didn´t know before... Do you think that it will also increase in the future?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes, i think it will increase in the next years but the growth will not be so much like it was in this period... but we will see. i am going to keep an eye on it!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen